Terms and Conditions
- Law & More in The Hague, (hereinafter “Law & More”) is a private company with limited liability incorporated under Dutch law, with the aim of practicing the legal profession. Law & More is a member of the LCS network of lawyers.
- These general conditions apply to all orders of the client unless prior to the conclusion of a contract is agreed in writing. The applicability of the general purchasing securities or other general conditions of the client is expressly excluded.
- All orders are accepted and executed by Law & More. The applicability of Article 7: 407 paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code is excluded.
- Law & More carries out assignments in accordance with the rules of conduct of the Dutch Bar Association and undertakes, in accordance with these rules of confidentiality for the client under the contract information obtained.
- Advising Law & More never see on the tax aspects of any act or omission, unless the client receives an otherwise notified in writing Law & More. If in connection with the need to be switched on Law & More tasks assigned to third parties, Law & More will consult in advance with the client. Law & More is not responsible for accepting failures of any kind of these third parties and is entitled, without prior consultation and also on behalf of the client any limitation of liability on the part of third parties engaged by it.
- Any liability of Law & More is limited to the amount, in each case shall be paid by the professional liability insurance plus the amount of the relevant insurance under the applicable deductible. If, for any reason, no benefit is provided under the professional liability insurance, the aforementioned liability is limited to € 5,000, -. When asked about the (cover below) by Law & More professional liability insurance provided information. The client Law & More indemnify in respect of claims by third parties to the extent related to the assignment.
- For the execution of the contract is the client to Law & More pay a fee (plus VAT). The fee is calculated based on the number of hours worked multiplied by the applicable hourly rate. Declarations of Law & More by e-mail or sent by regular mail to client and payment must be made within 14 days after the invoice date.
- Beyond this period, the client is legally in default and owes an interest of 1% per month. Work performed can be placed at any time interval by Law & More charged. Law & More is entitled the client to request the payment of an advance.
Objections to the amount of the invoice must be submitted in a written statement within 14 days after the invoice date at Law & More, failing which the final declaration without protest is accepted.
- The legal relationship between the client and Law & More is subject to Dutch law.
- All disputes arising from this legal relationship shall be decided by the competent court in The Hague.
- All claims which may invoke the client against Law & More, expire in any case one year after the date on which the client became aware or could reasonably have known of the existence of these rights.